Abstract:Spectroscopists' Calendar is a regular feature in Applied Spectroscopy. Your cooperation in submitting timely information for the column is appreciated. For publication in one issue of Applied Spectroscopy, send information no less than four months in advance of the actual event. Please send announcements of meetings and symposia of interest to spectroscopists to Mary Carrabba, Department of Chemistry, Southern Oregon University, 1250 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland, Oregon 97520, e‐mail: email@example.com, Ph: (541)261-9800. Announcements of short courses, schools, workshops or other educational activities should be sent to the SAS webmaster, Ron Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: June 1, 2012
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites