Optimization of the Rolling-Circle Filter for Raman Background Subtraction
Abstract:A procedure is proposed to optimize a high-pass filter enabling one to subtract the broadband background signals inherent in Raman spectra. A spectral approach is used to analyze the characteristics of the filter and the distortions in the processed spectra. Examples of the processing of real spectra are presented.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: International Laser Center and Physics Department, Moscow State University, Vorob'evy Gory, 119992 Moscow, Russia
Publication date: March 1, 2006
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites