Characterization of Dendrimers by X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
Abstract:A series of P = S-containing dendrimers (starburst macromolecules) were characterized by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS). This technique is a unique tool for the identification of specific groups from these starbursts such as P = S, aromatic rings, C-O, and C = O. Surface elemental and chemical composition is found to be generally in agreement with the expected stoichiometric formula.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: October 1, 1999
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites