207Pb NMR Chemical-Shift Tensors of the Lead (II) Halides and the Lead (II) Hydroxyhalides
Abstract:The NMR properties of the solid lead (II) halides and the lead (II) hydroxyhalides are reported. The analysis shows extremely wide powder patterns in all cases except the lead (II) iodide. The results indicate that one should be able to distinguish the lead (II) halide from the corresponding lead (II) hydroxyhalide in a mixture.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: March 1, 1998
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites