Research Strategy for the HPLC/FT-IR Analysis of Drug Metabolites
Abstract:A strategy for the infrared spectroscopic analysis of drug metabolites in high-pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC) effluent is presented with a primary focus on delivery of metabolite structure as opposed to development of dedicated or automated instrumentation. This paper stresses the complementary nature of on-line (solution phase) and off-line (condensed phase) HPLC Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) implementations for structural elucidation of drug metabolites.
Keywords: HYPHENATED TECHNIQUES ON-LINE
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: June 1, 1997
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites