Double Polarization Modulation Interferometry
Abstract:The concepts of a double polarization modulation interferometer and the experimental measurements verifying these concepts are presented. This interferometer serves as an analytical tool for the characterization of polarization modulation devices. In addition, for polarization difference measurements this interferometer offers four times better efficiency over widely used amplitude-division interferometers.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: June 1, 1997
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites