Investigation of YBa2Cu3O7-δ Superconducting Ceramics Intergranular Bonds with the Method of Nonresonant Microwave Adsorption
Abstract:By the use of the electron spin resonance (ESR) method, the relation of intra- and intergranular components in a nonresonance microwave adsorption signal was investigated for superconducting YBa2Cu3O7-δ samples. It is shown that different kinds of external influences on superconducting ceramics (annealing in oxygen at 500 °C and paramagnetic molecule adsorption onto the ceramics) lead to the enhancement of intergranular bonds, while the granular properties are scarcely affected by these treatments.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Boreskov Institute of Catalysis, Pr. Akademika Lavrentieva 5 Novosibirsk 630090, Russia
Publication date: November 1, 1996
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites