Simplified and Efficient Method of Computing Generalized Two-Dimensional Correlation Spectra
Abstract:A very powerful generalized two-dimensional correlation method applicable to various types of spectroscopy involving signals dependent on various physical variables (e.g., time) was recently developed and reported. In order to obtain an easy computational procedure, the effect of the practical limitation of the data along the time axis to N is considered. This information gives rise to a new formula for the disrelation spectrum. This modified disrelation spectrum is shown to still be useful in the differentiation of overlapping peaks, even when N is small.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Section de Bioénergétique, CEA Saclay, 91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Publication date: July 1, 1996
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites