Chinese Greenware Raw Materials: Principal Component Analysis of Major and Minor Chemical Constituents
Abstract:Principal component analysis is used in the study of 24 raw materials for the production of Chinese greenware porcelains, known as Yue ware, Longquan ware, Southern Song Guan ware, Ge ware, Ru ware, Linru ware, Jun ware, and Yaozhou ware. The results of this study give reasonably good indications of the possible raw materials used in the production of these greenwares.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Physics, National University of Singapore, Singapore 0511
Publication date: July 1, 1995
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites