Simple and Inexpensive Design for a Uniform-Size Droplet Generator
Abstract:The authors have for some time been active in the study of morphology-dependent resonances in the Raman spectra of optically levitated microdroplets. In these studies, a droplet generator is advantageous for producing equally sized spherical microdroplets. It is also desirable that the droplet diameter be easily controlled but variable over a wide, useful range.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Institut für Physikalische Chemie der Universität Würzburg, Marcusstrasse 9-11, D-97070 Würzburg, Germany
Publication date: October 1, 1994
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites