Theoretical Development for Depth Profiling of Stratified Layers Using Variable-Angle ATR
Abstract:The theory allowing depth profile information to be recovered from variable-angle attenuated total reflection spectroscopy is shown for both perpendicular and parallel polarizations. The errors invoked by the necessary approximations are evaluated by comparison with exact optical simulations using dispersion theory.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Macromolecular Science, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Publication date: August 1, 1993
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites