On the Phase Match in Multiplex CARS of Condensed Media
Abstract:The phase-matching conditions in condensed-media multiplex CARS are analyzed for the case where a spectral region is recorded according to variation of the pump frequency. The possibility of eliminating the influence of the phase mismatch on the recorded CARS spectra and of experimentally evaluating the third-order electronic susceptibility tensor is discussed.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Institute of Solid State Physics, Blvd. "Tzarigradsko Chaussee" 72, Sofia 1784, Bulgaria
Publication date: April 1, 1993
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites