Spatial Averaging for Solid Samples by Hadamard Transform Raman Spectroscopy
Abstract:A method is described to avoid the effects of sample heterogeneity in Raman measurements on solid samples. A Hadamard multiplex multichannel system with a bifurcated fiber-optic bundle for excitation and collection is used. The Hadamard mask employs a 7-element code with a unit slit width of 400 μm. Results are reported for samples prepared by mixing cytosine and 5-methylcytosine powders.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida 32306-3006
Publication date: May 1, 1992
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites