XAFS Spectroscopy of Liquid and Amorphous Systems: Presentation and Verification of a Newly Developed Program Package
Abstract:A program package for XAFS data analysis, especially of liquid and amorphous samples, has been developed. For the first time a consequent error propagation is presented for all functions to be calculated in the course of the data analysis. The structural investigation of the Grignard compound CH3MgBr in diethyl ether is taken as an example for the various steps of the data analysis.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Institut für Physikalische Chemie der Universität Würzburg, Marcusstr. 9-11, D-8700 Würzburg, Germany
Publication date: April 1, 1992
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites