Resonance Raman Spectroscopic Detection System for Liquid Chromatography
Abstract:A fiber-optic-based system for Raman detection in liquid chromatography is described. This system provides for on-the-fly acquisition of resonance Raman spectra with correction for sample absorption. Two azo dyes, eriochrome black T and eriochrome blue SE, are used to test the system. Detection limits are about 160 ng for these analytes. The ability to recover quantitative information for the case in which there is no chromatographic resolution of the components is demonstrated.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida 32306-3006
Publication date: February 1, 1992
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites