Rotational Temperature of He2 in a DC Capillary Discharge
Abstract:An experimental evaluation was made for the approximation which is used in the determination of rotational temperature from the analysis of electronic-rotational perturbation, and the approximation presented by Kovács was found to be adequate. The rotational temperature in the dc capillary discharge of He as derived by the present study was 500 ± 100 K.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Research Laboratory of Resources Utilization, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 227, Japan
Publication date: March 1, 1991
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites