Identification of Several Wavelengths Useful for ICP that Are Incorrectly Listed in the Literature
Abstract:A previously characterized sequential scanning ICP spectrometer with nominal resolution of 0.009 nm, FWHM, for a 3600-line/mm grating and 0.018 nm for a 1800-line/mm grating is used to examine wavelength positions. Five atomic lines believed to have been reported in error in the literature are identified. Alternative values for each wavelength are suggested.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: The Perkin-Elmer Corporation, 761 Main Avenue, Norwalk, Connecticut 06859-0219
Publication date: March 1, 1991
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites