Carbon-13 NMR Analysis of Pentaerythritol Triacrylate
Abstract:Ratios of pentaerythritol diacrylate, triacrylate, and tetraacrylate are readily determined from quantitative carbon-13 NMR spectra. In addition, absorptions due to a Michael addition product are quantitatively observed. This dimer is at the 5 to 30 wt % level in typical triacrylate samples.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 3M Corporate Research & Printing Products Laboratories, St. Paul, Minnesota 55144
Publication date: June 1, 1990
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites