Variable-Temperature Study of Syndiotactic Polystyrene
Abstract:IR data are presented which indicate that syndiotactic polystyrene exists in different crystalline forms at ambient temperature, depending upon its physical history.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Analytical Sciences Laboratory, 1897 Building, Dow Chemical Company, Midland, Michigan 48667
Publication date: March 1, 1989
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites