Capacitive Discharge Circuit for Controlled Heating of Anisotropic Graphite Tubes: Part I
Abstract:Circuitry suitable for capacitive discharge heating of anisotropic graphite tubes for atomic absorption and atomic fluorescence is detailed and initial calibration data are presented.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut 06268
Publication date: February 1, 1989
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites