Fourier-Domain Analysis of Complex Line Shapes
Abstract:The development of a method of phase correction is discussed. Previous phase-correction methods have often required the input of an operator in order to extract phase information from the target spectrum. The use of this Fourier-domain phase-correction technique is discussed specifically in terms of its application to coherent anti-Stokes Raman spectra. The extraction of phase information and subsequent phase correction are discussed.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602
Publication date: January 1, 1989
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites