Spectra-Structure Correlations for an A 1 Fundamental of Alkylbenzenes
Abstract:IR, Raman, and/or NMR spectra-structure correlations have been developed for compounds containing methyl, ethyl, isopropyl, and tert-butyl groups. The correlations presented in this note are for an A 1 fundamental of toluene, ethylbenzene, isopropylbenzene, and tert-butylbenzene.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: The Dow Chemical Company, Analytical Sciences, 1897 Building, Midland, Michigan 48667
Publication date: September 1, 1988
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites