An FT-IR Method for Performing Dynamic Kinetic Experiments
Abstract:A method is shown for the determination of kinetic parameters from dynamic FT-IR experiments. The effect heating rate has on the reproducibility of the calculated activation energy is discussed. The curing of PMDA/ODA polyimide at several heating rates is given as an example.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: IBM Corporation, 1701 North St., Endicott, New York 13760
Publication date: May 1, 1988
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites