Acetic Acid Adsorbed on Copper Oxide Studied by Double Modulation Fourier Transform Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy
Abstract:Acetic acid adsorbed to form the acetate ion on an oxygen preadsorbed copper polycrystalline surface was studied by the use of DM FT-IRAS in the presence or the absence of the vapor phase.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Research Laboratory of Resources Utilization, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, midori-ku, Yokohama, 227 Japan
Publication date: March 1, 1988
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites