Novel Sample Holder for Solid and Liquid Luminescent Samples
Abstract:Several instrumental modifications for sample-retaining and sample-positioning devices for spectrofluorimeters for solid-surface room-temperature fluorescence (RTF) or solid-surface room-temperature phosphorescence (RTP) analyses have been described. In our laboratory, experiments in which a large number of samples adsorbed on thin-layer chromatoplate sections were examined for RTF and RTP prompted the development of a sample holder device incorporating several unique design features.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Chemistry Department, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming 82071
Publication date: January 1, 1988
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites