A Simplex Optimized Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectrometer with Minimization of Interferences
Abstract:Several figures of merit are considered as criteria to optimize an ICP atomic emission spectrometer for quantification of multielement systems. A criterion is proposed and evaluated that will establish optimum analysis conditions with minimization of spectral interferences. The optimization scheme makes use of the variable step-size simplex technique.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho 83209
Publication date: November 1, 1987
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites