Simultaneous Sampling Technique for Two Spectral Sources
Abstract:Many applications of broad-band dye lasers require that the spectral output be well known. The technique described here uses a bundle of fiber optics to simultaneously sample a dye laser and a spectral lamp. By the use of a real-time display with this sampling technique, the two signals can be superimposed and the effect of any spectral adjustments can be immediately accessed.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia 23665
Publication date: August 1, 1987
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites