Comparison of Spontaneous Raman and CARS Measurements in a Laminar Flame at Atmospheric Pressure
Abstract:Spontaneous Raman scattering and coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering (CARS) were used to measure spatially resolved temperatures in models for the Raman linewidths were tested in the evaluation of the CARS spectra. Comparison with spontaneous Raman scattering shows that two of these models perform approximately equally; the third model leads to erroneous results.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Institut für Physikalishche Chemie der Verbrennung, DFVLR, D 7000 Stuttgart 80, Federal Republic of Germany
Publication date: January 1, 1987
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites