Prominent Spectral Lines for Analytical Atomic Emission Spectrometry with an Ar-N2 Inductively Coupled Plasma
Abstract:Atomic emission signal-to-background ratios of prominent spectral lines of 45 elements are reported in order to estimate the detection limit capabilities of a relatively low power (1200 W) Ar-N2 ICP.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. 20052
Publication date: May 1, 1986
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites