An FT-IR Advantage Counter to the Jacquinot or Throughput Advantage
Abstract:The increase in throughput obtainable by FT-IR spectroscopy with the use of a Michelson interferometer was recognized early and has been universally recognized as an advantage of FT-IR spectroscopy. This perception, while universal and obvious, is not correct.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California 94550
Publication date: November 1, 1985
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites