Damage to Dichroic Filters from Xenon Lamp Radiation
Abstract:A decrease over time of the intensity of a laboratory sun spectrum, provided by an ORC P-1944 Solar Simulator System, was discovered to result from damage to the dichroic filter, not from aging of the xenon lamp, as expected. This device provides the filtered xenon arc spectra which approximate Air Mass Zero, One, and Two Sun spectra.
Document Type: Short Communication
Publication date: July 1, 1985
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites