Molecular Density Measurements Using Tunable Semiconductor Lasers in a Supersonic Flow
Abstract:Tunable semiconductor lasers were used to probe flow-cooled UF6 molecules in a supersonic nozzle expansion. The number density obtainable and condensation characteristics were determined.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545
Publication date: January 1, 1985
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites