Fourier Transform Spectrometry in the Far-Infrared to High-Microwave Spectral Region Using a Rapid-Scan Interferometer
Abstract:An experimental set-up, based on a commercial rapid-scan Fourier transform spectrometer, for dielectric loss measurements on low-loss materials in the frequency region between 120 GHz and 1650 GHz (455 cm−1) is described. Results obtained for cyclohexane are presented as an example of application.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Braunschweig, Federal Republic of Germany
Publication date: September 1, 1984
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites