Determination of Salts in Water Solutions by a Skewing Parameter of the Water Raman Band
Abstract:The investigations of the Raman scattering from water show that information about the water temperature and the concentration of the dissolved salts is encoded in the band shape of the O-H stretching region 2800–3800 cm−1.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Faculty of Physics, Sofia University, 1126 Sofia, Bulgaria
Publication date: July 1, 1984
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites