Mixture Analysis of Fatty Amines and Their Derivatives by Carbon-13 NMR
Abstract:Fatty amines are derived from fatty acids and have varied industrial applications. When a mixture of these amines is analyzed, carbon-13 NMR can be used to provide specific structural information. This information can easily be used for quantitative analysis, making possible a clear and concise analysis of mixtures of these compounds.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Akzo Chemie America, Research, 8401 W. 47th Street, McCook, Illinois 60525
Publication date: July 1, 1984
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites