Nonlinear Detector Response in FT-IR
Abstract:The problem of nonlinear detector response in FT-IR spectroscopy is discussed. The effects of nonlinearity are demonstrated with the use of synthetic data, and a convenient method for detection of the nonlinear response is given. The interaction between phase correction and nonlinear response is also shown with the use of synthetic data.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: E. I. du Pont de Nemours & Company, Central Research & Development Department, Experimental Station, Wilmington, Delaware 19898
Publication date: July 1, 1984
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites