Structure Determination of Carbonates and Diglycol Carbonates by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
Abstract:The use of spectrometry and chromatography permitted the elucidation of the structures of various carbonates and diglycol carbonates as well as the predication of fragmentation pathways for these classes of compounds.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Dart & Kraft Inc., Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Publication date: July 1, 1983
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites