Fabrication of a Babington-type Nebulizer for ICP Sources
Abstract:We describe a method for fabricating a Babington-type nebulizer which can be used for the analysis of clear, dilute solutions, solutions with suspended solids, and solutions containing high percentages of dissolved solids. The forerunner of this nebulizer has previously been described and although it performed satisfactorily, it was relatively difficult to fabricate and orifice sizes were limited by the problems associated with using very small diamond drills.
Document Type: Short Communication
Publication date: November 1, 1982
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites