Vibrational Spectra and Normal Coordinate Calculations of Chlorophosphazene Compounds. II. Octachlorocyclotetraphosphazene
Abstract:Vibrational spectra and normal coordinate calculations of octachlorocyclotetraphosphazene (OCTP) are presented. A common valence force field for the two conformers (T and K forms) of OCTP has been developed. A good agreement between the observed and calculated frequencies of OCTP was obtained and the assignments of the normal modes are discussed.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Polymer Science Section, Materials Science and Engineering Department, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802
Publication date: May 1, 1982
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites