Calibration Curve Preparation of Analytes in Liquid Solutions by Means of an Exponential Dilution Flask
Abstract:An exponential dilution flask for liquid solutions is evaluated for automated calibration curve preparation and detection limit determination by spectroscopic methods. Linearity of the log concentration vs time plot is found to approach 5 orders of magnitude. Design parameters have been selected for use as a routine laboratory system.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32611
Publication date: March 1, 1982
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites