Quantitative Trace Analysis by X-ray Fluorescence Using the Computer Program NRLXRF
Abstract:The computer program NRLXRF has been applied to the determination of minor and trace constituents in aluminum alloys and several National Bureau of Standards certified standard reference materials. Limitations arising from energy dispersive x-ray analysis and the fundamental-parameter method used by NRLXRF are illustrated.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Materials Science Laboratory, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Dallas, Texas 75265
Publication date: January 1, 1982
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites