A Background Emission Correction System for Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
Abstract:A simple system which corrects for both broad band absorption and broad band emission in thermally atomized atomic absorption spectroscopy is presented in this article.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana 59717
Publication date: March 1, 1981
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites