Mass Spectral Confirmation of Ochratoxin A
Abstract:The ochratoxins are toxic metabolites produced by fungi of the genera Aspergillus and Penicillium. Ochratoxin A (primarily a nephrotoxin) is the most potent of these toxins and is frequently found as a contaminant in agricultural commodities.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011
Publication date: January 1, 1981
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites