Fourier-transformed Infrared Photoacoustic Spectroscopy of Solids
Abstract:A wide selection of infrared absorption spectra of opaque samples is presented to show the versatility of Fourier-transformed infrared photoacoustic spectroscopy. A method for correcting these spectra for incident radiant power variations with respect to wavelength is also demonstrated.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074
Publication date: July 1, 1980
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites