Inexpensive Temperature Feedback Controller for the Varian 63 CRA
Abstract:Construction details and the performance of a temperature feedback circuit added to the power suppy of a Varian model 63 furnace atomizer are discussed. The circuit incorporates a phototransistor temperature transducer and approximately $25 worth of readily available electronic components to implement both a variable temperature ramp rate and a variable maximum temperature function. The normal mode of operation can be selected if desired.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Allied Chemical Co., CPP, 550 Second Street, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
Publication date: November 1, 1979
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites