Sampling Ultra-pure Quartz and Glasses to Reduce Surface Contamination
Abstract:One problem associated with the emission spectrographic analysis of low level trace constituents in high purity quartz or glasses is that of sampling. It is often difficult to ensure that the detected impurities do not result from surface contamination introduced before or during sampling.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Sandia Laboratories, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87185
Publication date: July 1, 1979
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites