Determination of Carbon by dc Arc Optical Emission Spectroscopy
Abstract:Quantitative application of optical emission spectroscopy (OES) to analysis of thin films as a process control tool for integrated circuit manufacturing has been reported previously.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: Harris Semiconductor, Division of Harris Corporation, Melbourne, Florida 32901
Publication date: May 1, 1979
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites