Interpretation Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy (CARS) Spectral Profiles
Abstract:CARS spectral profiles are functionally described by the variation of the square of the total third-order, nonlinear susceptibility with the anti-Stokes frequency shift. This inherent, squared susceptibility signal dependence, when weighted by an experiment dependent convolution, produces a CARS spectral profile which is a problem specific to the experiment design.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Chemistry Division (Code 6110), Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, D.C. 20375
Publication date: May 1, 1979
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites