Local Flame Temperature Precision by the Two-Line Atomic Fluorescence Method and the Photon-Counting Technique
Abstract:In recent years the two-line atomic fluorescence method (TLAF) has received increasing attention for performing local temperature measurements in flames with a good spatial resolution even with low power sources.
Document Type: Short Communication
Affiliations: CNPM-Politecnico, via F. Baracca, 69, Peschiera Borromeo, Milano, Italy
Publication date: March 1, 1979
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites