Comparison of Ellipsoidal and Parabolic Mirror Systems in Fluorimetry and Room Temperature Phosphorimetry
Abstract:The use of ellipsoidal and parabolic mirrors to increase the collection efficiency of sample luminescence is demonstrated for small volume samples. The results indicate that the real value of such systems is in the cases in which dilution to larger volumes is not desirable.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Chemistry, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32611
Publication date: March 1, 1979
More about this publication?
- The Society publishes the internationally recognized, peer reviewed journal, Applied Spectroscopy, which is available both in print and online. Subscriptions are included with membership or can be purchased by institutional or corporate organizations. Abstracts may be viewed free of charge. Previously published as Bulletin (Society for Applied Spectroscopy)
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Request copyrighted SAS materials
- Spectroscopic Nomenclature
- Focal Point (Open Access)
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites